Find me on
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/accioreviews
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/AccioReviews (@accioreviews)
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/AccioReviews (@accioreviews)
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/AccioReviews
- Tumblr: www.accioreviews.tumblr.com
- Wattpad: www.wattpad.com/user/SofyBeth
[PLEASE NOTE: I am currently NOT accepting review requests. The below information will remain here for reference purposes and this note removed once that status changes]
Due to the high volume of books I currently have to read, I am unable to accept every book I am offered for review.
My acceptance of a review request is largely based on how appealing the concept of the book is to me. I consider myself to be a very broad ranged reader, so there isn't really a genre that I will automatically say no to (the closest to that would be non-fiction, as I very rarely read it. Again, depends on what it is about).
It is more likely for me to accept a book if it is:
- Young Adult
Do feel free to pitch me a book even if it is not from these genres. I have reviewed books completely out of my comfort zone in the past and been pleasantly surprised, so try me!
When requesting a review, please:
- Include a synopsis of the book, along with release date and expected timeline for reviews to be published;
- State what formats are available. I always prefer a physical copy, and will only consider eBooks if it is a book that I am really interested in (ePub and PDF formats only);
- Mention if a blog tour is being done and if there would be a vacancy available for me to be part of it. That will increase the chance of me accepting it;
- Always personalize your request. Requests that are not addressed to me by name (or at least blog name) are automatically ignored;
- Let me know why you think I will like that book. This is not mandatory, but if I can tell that you know what my blog is about and what I usually like and dislike, I will love you forever and will be that much more likely to accept your request!
After I accept a book, I will do my best to read and review it within the timeline proposed, but I cannot guarantee that will always be possible (unless it was a book requested by me). In all cases, books received will be blogged about in my social media, included in a book haul, and once read they will be reviewed in my monthly wrap up if an individual review is not possible.
Finally, all book reviews will be honest and true to my thoughts. If I don't like a book I will still try to state what could be appealing to someone else in an objective way, but my dislike will still be evident.